Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YES.....I am still alive

Man oh man where has the time gone?? I look at my blog and think of how I have neglected it so much these last few months. As I sit here and type the word MONTHS, I think has it really been that stinkin' long?? There are so many things that I want to go and back blog about....so much that needs to be said and even more things that Maddie has done that really needs to be added and many birthdays that need to be wished and lets not forget about those anniversaries.

Ok, so the truth is everytime I think about logging on and blogging about something that is current, I start thinking about all the things that I have missed and honestly it makes me want to just wait a little longer and then POOF, the next thing I know its been two months and its the week of Christmas.

So, I'm going to start from here forward and as I get time work on my back blogging. Be sure to scroll down every now and again because there will be new posts that are actually old (you know what I mean) that will pop up. I hope everyone one is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment