Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my other 1/2!

Today is very important because.........its my wonderful husbands birthday!
Today he turned 32 years old, man oh man how the time has flown by.

I remember when we started dating and I thought he was so old then. He was only 25 and I was just turning 19. Fast forward seven years and now I'm 26 which makes me a year older than he was when we started dating and I have changed my whole outlook on thinking that 25 was SO old afterall. When we met Josh was very shy and he still is to a point but sometimes he shocks me with some of the things that pop out of his mouth or how he'll talk and joke with people that he barely knows because that would have never happened a few years back. Yep, I think me and my loud mouth is rubbing off on him! It's amazing how time can change things.

Josh,
I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. When you came into my life, seven years ago, you changed me for the better. I'm so thankful that the Lord blessed me with such a great husband and wonderful father for our daughter. When I watch you with Maddie it makes me smile. I know we are so busy at times that I don't get to tell you how much you mean to me, but please remember that I do LOVE you and I wouldn't change our life in anyway.
Love,
You wife

Happy 32nd Birthday Daddy!
I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment